Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?

I'm guessing that most people who read this blog are also avid followers of The Film Experience, but just in case you aren't, I've somehow got myself the gig of guest-blogging over there while Nathaniel is off in lovely Nashville. So I'll be posting various interesting/not interesting things over there for the next week or so.

But there'll be stuff here in a few days too, have no fear. With The Class earlier today, and my decision that Blindness can be chucked overboard (it's not my fault they didn't send it to me), my 2008 roster is complete enough (Synecdoche, New York doesn't appear for yet more months, and god only knows if I'll ever actually watch Che) that I can stick my Gold Stars on those most impressive achievers from last year and finally get this blog into the new year. It's only April after all.

No comments: