- Sarah Polley could headline a film?
- Sarah Polley starred in films instead of directing them?
- Sarah Polley could act? (See evidence against.)
- Sarah Polley looked uncannily like Sarah Cracknell?
- Sarah Polley was important enough to be mentioned this many times in one post?
- Jay Mohr was in every other film? (I love Jay Mohr. I don't know why. Don't you miss him? I know he's still alive.)
- Katie Holmes looked human?
- Katie Holmes could act? (See evi... oh, you know.)
- Katie Holmes had a haircut that didn't suggest she becoming her husband? (Seriously, what is going on there? If I didn't know it was for a tv show I'd be seriously worried. (This point sponsored by a current tv advert mentioning the Tom Cruise haircut.))
- Katie Holmes didn't have to stand in a ditch to be shorter than the men around her?
- A film could have a sense of morality about drugs while still being fun and not being a lecture in the vaguest sense?
- A film could have a gay couple as central characters without it being their defining characteristic, or even important in the slightest?
- Scott Wolf got to star in a movie? (Why did Katie Holmes become the famous one again?)
- William Fichtner was creepy? (Oh... wait.)
- Taye Diggs! was funny? (He deserves the exclamation, because when he appeared I exclaimed exactly that in my head.)
- Doug Liman made good films? (This brief period ended in 2005.)
- I was just eleven years old? (Isn't that alarming.)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Go Back in Time
Go is a total nostalgia trip. Do YOU remember the time when: